**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

X-Force DP vs Crossbones [Closed]

SlySlySlySly Posts: 352 ★★
edited May 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
Here's a new bug for your testers to amend:

X-Force Deadpool vs. Crossbones, CB getting fury negates bleed completely. Stops it from 3/4 left to nothing. 1 fight is this new update and immediatelly a bug.
Post edited by Kabam Wolf on

Comments

• Thanks for the info. I'll pass it on to the team. In the future, please ensure that you post in the correct forum.

Now, we can probably use some more information. Were you playing as Crossbones or Deadpool? What mode was this in? Was it a specific node? Was this Crossbone's ability to convert a debuff into a Fury Buff?
  • SlySlySlySly Posts: 352 ★★
    Thanks for the info. I'll pass it on to the team. In the future, please ensure that you post in the correct forum.

Now, we can probably use some more information. Were you playing as Crossbones or Deadpool? What mode was this in? Was it a specific node? Was this Crossbone's ability to convert a debuff into a Fury Buff?

I'll post you details in my thread and pm you a video because I have no YT account.
  • SlySlySlySly Posts: 352 ★★
    Details: Playing as XForce, Hard level Rocket quest, also occured in dueling a CB. CB debuffed it for sure when he gets fury, I'm not sure about stacking extra furies.
  • MagicBentonMagicBenton Posts: 280 ★★★
    SlySly wrote: »
    Here's a new bug for your testers to amend:

X-Force Deadpool vs. Crossbones, CB getting fury negates bleed completely. Stops it from 3/4 left to nothing. 1 fight is this new update and immediatelly a bug.

Umm, that's CB's signature ability in action. He's got X% chance to shrug off a debuff (in this case bleed) and turn it into a fury.
  • Kabam WolfKabam Wolf Posts: 1,277 ★★★
    edited May 2017
    Hey OP. Sorry that you're having some concerns about Crossbones' Signature Ability. The previous comment is correct: Crossbones' Signature Ability, HYDRA Training, gives him a chance to convert a debuff into Fury. This means that the debuff will be stopped if the sig is successful. I hope this information helps!
This discussion has been closed.