**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

In game mail - Extra dupe(s) Namor/Cull reaquisition

So it has come to my attention that kabam has decided on an official course for the reaquisition of extra Cull obsidian/Namor dupe(s). To many people in the community this is seen as controversial, as it was an error on their end which although favorable by those who got them, it is also seen as unfair by those who didn't even bother to sell their Cull and Namor... Which begs the question, is it right that kabam is simply taking only 5*s and 6*s with extra dupes? I mean although 4*s and 3*s don't impact the contest and much as they used to, is it right to just leave them? 3*s and 4* are the base stepping stones for progress in the game now and although these champs have been redesigned, they are still quite useful, in areas like aq, arena, event quests, story quests (up to act 6 because of the rarity limitation), and a whole slew of other content. Not only in my opinion, but that of many others kabam should just undo this whole mess, reaquire everything, 3/4*s included and send out ONLY what people are entitled to, nothing more, nothing less. If that is not possible then they should do something for the rest of the community.

Comments

• XXGhost_RiderXXXXGhost_RiderXX Posts: 245 ★★★
    Here's the in game mail that was sent out...
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    edited March 2020
    Short answer logistics. Long answer logistics and impact.

The 5 and 6 stars have a long lasting effect in the game where 3s and 4s eh not so much. There is also availability, players are much more likely to have countless 3s n 4s and are more likely to come by them easily where 5s n 6s will be far less common and harder to come by.

It would be largely a waste to focus resources on managing the negligible impact of the 3s n 4s where 5s and 6s impact is quite severe as the ripple in that player pool is much more impactful?
  • TreininTreinin Posts: 215 ★★★
    Never received that in-game email. Is that doctored?
  • Repto23Repto23 Posts: 735 ★★★
    Getting max sig crystals for champs you didnt actually have at sig 99 is an advantage
  • XXGhost_RiderXXXXGhost_RiderXX Posts: 245 ★★★
    Treinin said:

People who sold theirs Culls/Namors got it... My allimate sent it over to me via Line
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    I for one am very grateful that i get to keep my 4 star namor dupe. I am a Conquerer pushing for UC so 4 stars are still pretty useful LOL
  • TreininTreinin Posts: 215 ★★★

Treinin said:

People who sold theirs Culls/Namors got it... My allimate sent it over to me via Line
    I sold and did not receive it.
  • DarkQuakeDarkQuake Posts: 74
    Wasnt sure if it was error. I thought kabam gave it as a compensation so I had a duped namor plus my mutant awakening gem. So what happenes now as I already put an awakening gem on my Emma frost and have namor duped. Do I get refunded the sig stones and lose the dupes that kabam gave and does the Awakening gem stay on my emma or would I get it back?
  • DarkQuakeDarkQuake Posts: 74

Here's the in game mail that was sent out...

I sold namor and never recieved that message
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,146 ★★★★★
    DarkQuake said:

Wasnt sure if it was error. I thought kabam gave it as a compensation so I had a duped namor plus my mutant awakening gem. So what happenes now as I already put an awakening gem on my Emma frost and have namor duped. Do I get refunded the sig stones and lose the dupes that kabam gave and does the Awakening gem stay on my emma or would I get it back?

It wil stay one Emma and yes u wil Hav a undups narmor