**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Sunspot against 6.2.6 Champion

Has anyone tried sunspot against The Champion in act 6.2. I was wondering if his perfect block is useful for the last 10%. I was unsuccessful the first time because of my inability to save myself from block damage. Now since I have rank 5'ed sunspot I think he could be a nice option. What do you guys suggest?

Comments

• OctoberstackOctoberstack Posts: 872 ★★★★
    You'd need to make sure you have a very consistent uptime applying incinerates, as you won't be able to PB without them. As sunspot doesn't have a way to counter his unstoppable, you'd have a very small window to work with. In theory it could work, but I think it'll be very tricky to put into practice.

Imo, I'd just take some time to practice how to perform the dexing without taking contact damage - it takes careful timing/spacing, but it's very handy once you get it down.

Let us know if you do end up using Sunspot, would be interested to know how it goes!
  • PeaRatPeaRat Posts: 152
    I’d say you would have to run with BWCV + GR synergy for shorter timer on unstoppable.