**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Dexterity

Successful dexterity is not granting the Critical buff. Noticed it when I took Void against Cable in act 6.3.1 on a Buffet node. Cable was not getting the regen when I would dex his attacks because I wasn’t getting the crit buff.

Attaching a screenshot of my next fight on the same champ, Ægon got the Dexterity but no buff.

Comments

• Options
    iottoknow7iottoknow7 Posts: 22
    Addendum: it’s working fine in fights without Buffet node.
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,190 ★★★★★
    Ther kind is a bugg with the buffe node where u ain’t tigger the dex buffs at all happen with all buff it kind benfis you’re in a way
  • Options
    Yeah, it’s great for buffet unless you were planning on using Void to reverse the heal they get from it. Brought Void just for that fight!
  • Options

Yeah, it’s great for buffet unless you were planning on using Void to reverse the heal they get from it. Brought Void just for that fight!

Ikow that’s why’s I’m said helping in a way for buffs champions. I’m get the revser part it bad
  • Options
    Upon further testing, it is only this buffet node, other nodes work fine. It is preventing any champ from getting any buffs. Captain Marvel movie doesn’t get Fury or Indestructible, Ægon gets no fury when struck, etc. The entire node is bugged.
  • Options
    ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    From what i understand, you used void against opponent cable. the critical buff disappeared because of buffet. Did your void already inflict 2 petrify debuffs onto cable already? cause each petrify reduces healing and power gain from power gain buffs by 50% each, 2 petrify debuffs = heal block which is probably why the opponent cable didn't heal.
  • Options

From what i understand, you used void against opponent cable. the critical buff disappeared because of buffet. Did your void already inflict 2 petrify debuffs onto cable already? cause each petrify reduces healing and power gain from power gain buffs by 50% each, 2 petrify debuffs = heal block which is probably why the opponent cable didn't heal.

The problem is the node buffs is bugge atm alest the 15 procent buffet