**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

V.15 update: bug fixes and issues

Just thought I'd open this discussion on all the bugs people are experiencing at the moment and bugs that people are hoping Kabam are fixing for the new update. My main issue, which I'm sure most Android users know about, is the game crashing after a KO or during fights and that I hope you guys have sorted it out since it's been 2 months since it was brought up and makes it very frustrating for everyone who enjoys the game. I haven't seen any news on those bugs that were listed, but hopefully Kabam posts more news on the bugs getting fixed before new update.

Comments

• Scud70Scud70 Posts: 77
    Just thought I'd open this discussion on all the bugs people are experiencing at the moment and bugs that people are hoping Kabam are fixing for the new update. My main issue, which I'm sure most Android users know about, is the game crashing after a KO or during fights and that I hope you guys have sorted it out since it's been 2 months since it was brought up and makes it very frustrating for everyone who enjoys the game. I haven't seen any news on those bugs that were listed, but hopefully Kabam posts more news on the bugs getting fixed before new update.

LOL... yeh right... block issue's been going for 2 months and not one update ... keep on dreaming! :wink:
  • ralmadaralmada Posts: 191
    "Dream on"