**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Samsung A51?

Hi Guys

does anyone use a samsung A51? if so how does it hold up playing MCOC?

not going into pros cons of different phones ect, just need the gen on this one

cheers

Hawk

Comments

• Options
    lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    Everyone knows iphone is best for legends runs and overall performance, top tier Samsung phones are also pretty good, a mid - tier android like that will WORK but is not suitable for legends runs or anything like that. Basically, you can play mcoc on it, it will work, but the load times will be a bit slow and u will experience a bit of lag
  • Options
    Hawkt1Hawkt1 Posts: 183
    Cheers this is for my son, who currently uses a crappy acatel but the contract is due to finish, he preferes the bigger phones so its basically this or he goes samller to a iphone 7 but thats tiny compared to this
  • Options
    SvntyoneXSvntyoneX Posts: 8
    edited March 2020
    Hawkt1 said:

Cheers this is for my son, who currently uses a crappy acatel but the contract is due to finish, he preferes the bigger phones so its basically this or he goes samller to a iphone 7 but thats tiny compared to this

My dear friend im suggesting you Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 PRO, This is the best Android phone you can buy atm its very cheap and it doesn't have one bad feature. Extremely good performance, extremely good camera, good screen, water cooling, extremely GOOD battery. Must be a Pro version, don't buy the non-Pro version by mistake.
  • Options
    PROG73PROG73 Posts: 67
    A small note of caution OP. I have a Samsung A70 and have had an issue for a few months now - which kabam appear to be ignoring, despite me having raised it a number of times - when playing MCOC.
    Basically I can not get into the game using mobile data, only through wifi. Once I am in game I can switch to data and it will work but is still prone to dropping out fairly soon after.
    You might want to look into whether this is also an issue for your model.
  • Options
    deepblack12deepblack12 Posts: 229 ★★
    SvntyoneX said:

Hawkt1 said:

My dear friend im suggesting you Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 PRO, This is the best Android phone you can buy atm its very cheap and it doesn't have one bad feature. Extremely good performance, extremely good camera, good screen, water cooling, extremely GOOD battery. Must be a Pro version, don't buy the non-Pro version by mistake.
    I have this phone and i definetly recommend it.