**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

6.4.4 Massacre bugged

Massacre in 6.4.4 is reflecting major damage. Parry/heavy causes you to kill yourself. Node is Icarus/Fire.....nothing that should cause him to reflect damage. Severely bugged.

Comments

• Choco_RocoChoco_Roco Posts: 9
    Im experiencing the same issue .
  • Choco_RocoChoco_Roco Posts: 9
    And it's costing me units.. Please investigate and fix
  • Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    I had something similar in 6.4.1 against Masacre. I used Void on the Thermostat path. If I got 20 charges, I saw no incinerate debuff (Void is immune anyway), but I took a lot of damage. The rest of the fights worked properly. No damage once I reached 20 charges.
  • Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    DeePrime said:

I had something similar in 6.4.1 against Masacre. I used Void on the Thermostat path. If I got 20 charges, I saw no incinerate debuff (Void is immune anyway), but I took a lot of damage. The rest of the fights worked properly. No damage once I reached 20 charges.

that sounds like masacre's ability that causes energy damage if they are immune to his debuffs. could be a bugged interaction
    Fair enough. Thanks.

• DeePrimeDeePrime Posts: 7
    no prob
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    edited March 2020

+1 for this issue and I can’t figure out what the heck is going on. Literally a parry and a 3 combo and I’m dead. Massive damage through the block then reflecting damage when I hit him. Died 3 times in a row on him. This can’t be correct.

It is correct. You’re most likely using an incinerate immune and if you read Masacre’s bio, you’ll know that you’ll take direct damage if you’re incinerate immune.
  • StewmanStewman Posts: 735 ★★★
    I ran into this Massacre last night while running thru for my completion run.
    I was taken back when at 40% hp Sunspot was getting ko'd thru the first parry.
    Figured it had something to do with the node combo and massacres mechanics
    as I have never really used massacre for anything.

I ended up using ghost who I had conveniently brought already.
  • BIGeasy85BIGeasy85 Posts: 3
    Kabam please respond on this. I have a feeling this was an unintended result of Massacre mod. This is the last straw for me. Game is too frustrating. If this isn't addressed I've lost all confidence.
  • ccrider474ccrider474 Posts: 643 ★★★
    If you got him, rhulk does it as he isn't immune but he converts it. Just don't use sp3 as the node let's defender regen if incenerate is on them.
  • Roguefrogger13Roguefrogger13 Posts: 413 ★★
    Where is the response from mods??? This is still going on and I'm screwed. This fight is impossible.

• Roguefrogger13Roguefrogger13 Posts: 413 ★★

Where is the response from mods??? This is still going on and I'm screwed. This fight is impossible.

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Porthos @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra this has been posted here since March of last year, are you going to fix it? Is there any compensation being given to players that have no choice but to take this path and use 20 revives to get through one fight? You hit him five or six times in your dad before you even have to worry about throwing a heavy attack. It doesn't matter who you use.
  • xLunatiXxxLunatiXx Posts: 1,000 ★★★★
    If you read comments above you'd find the answer. Not bugged.
  • Ackbar67Ackbar67 Posts: 396 ★★★
    Have you even read the thread? It's not a bug