**Login Issues - Update Aug 9**
Hotfix 36.1.1 is now live. This fix targets errors while logging in that some summoners faced. Manual update may be required.

In Game Global Chat

Does Anyone bother to moderate this, literally every time I go on there there is a spambot posting every 5 seconds as soon as I post something it's lost in no time Report user but it still takes days to get rid of them..

Comments

• SlashingSunsetSlashingSunset Posts: 244 ★★
    Nah, there's no moderation at all. I've seen people freely offering merc services, account sellers day in and out. Not to mention the countless number of racists in chat. It's def a problem Kabam needs to address. It's not simply a "Oh, disable chat" problem. There are players in Chat literally ruining the game for everyone.
  • NCB_ptNCB_pt Posts: 291
    In Portuguese chat, there are more that are selling accounts that the others that are recruiting, imagine :D
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 2,837 ★★★★★
    When the game was first released, Kang would appear in the chat and ban those using foul language or spamming.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 4,983 ★★★★★
    Disable global chat in settings.
  • DeaconVelvetDeaconVelvet Posts: 3,038 ★★★★★
    it's one of the most useless features of the game .. all the potential but the awfulness of humanity again shows itself and so it is what it is.
  • NCB_ptNCB_pt Posts: 291

Disable global chat in settings.

They continue selling accounts, closing our eyes don't work.