**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Just curious to see how many people have actually completed Act 6.2?

2»

Comments

• Options
    Woody_federWoody_feder Posts: 584 ★★
    Completed Act 6.1
    Just now working to complete 6.2 I am at the mordo boss (6.2.5)
  • Options
    G0311G0311 Posts: 913 ★★★
    Completed 6.4
    You need patients, skill, and the right champs. Just finished 6.4, and used resources I had stored up, I also used 6*R2 and 5* R5, . The Grandmaster was a challenge but fun and not only did I have the right champs but I took tips and watched the fights online before jumping in. Been playing long enough to know how all the champs move and how to anticipate their actions. It's just stuff you learn from constant play.
  • Options
    ESFESF Posts: 1,944 ★★★★★
    Completed Act 6.1
    I'm gonna knock out 6.2-6.4 eventually. But to be honest, I don't play the game to complete content like that. I honestly like collecting/testing characters and following the story in the monthly EQs. I only did Cavalier because of the extra stuff you get.

The game is simply fun for me, and I only have so much time to play it. Don't really have the time or interest to beat the same boss multiple times -- but more power to those who do and have
  • Options
    Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Completed 6.4
    The Grandmaster bossfight might be the best piece of content ever released.
  • Options
    HendrossHendross Posts: 943 ★★★
    Completed Act 6.1
    Theres a sizable wall at 6.2.6 where I'm stuck. I have no answer for the first 90%, every mystic escapes me
  • Options
    -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    Completed 6.4

Ægon did most of the work on him, working on exploring 6.1 now. It's not terrible. Just hate all those long paths
  • Options
    BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★

The content just feels like its scaled so hard and I feel like end game content after you get cavalier is only for such a few people. Whales or Youtubers that actually complete it. Do average cavalier players actually get to 6.4?

Still working on Act 5. Looking forward to being there one day.

• Options
    UraniumUranium Posts: 103
    Completed Act 6.1
    I did 6.1, currently at 6.2.4 and pushing only option i have for the champion is hood not sure if it'll work out.
  • Options
    allinashesallinashes Posts: 791 ★★★
    Completed Act 6.1
    Explored 6.1. Completed 6.2.1-6.2.5 within a couple weeks of release but have been stuck on 6.2.6 since.