**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Results of First Five Star (edited by mod for clarity)

2»

Comments

• Captain_MaimCaptain_Maim Posts: 334
    I would have been more bummed pulling superior iron man than I was pulling colossus...
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    Again, I have to question the seriousness of Cap. Def not being honest about everything.
  • R4GER4GE Posts: 1,530 ★★★★
    My first 5* was Iron Patriot. You did pretty well
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    R4GE wrote: »
    My first 5* was Iron Patriot. You did pretty well

Mine was Mags. Not mad.
  • Lfer58Lfer58 Posts: 65
    I got cyclops as my first
  • TheMageHunterTheMageHunter Posts: 711 ★★
    I got IF as first right after he got nerfed
  • smodogsmodog Posts: 5
    My first was great I got a WS, NOW TOMORROW I GO FOR MY SECOND, REALLY WANT A HAWKEYE!
  • Hey everyone, just had to remove a few comments from this thread. I'd just like to remind everyone to keep their comments civil and constructive, even if you disagree with somebody.
  • SuraSura Posts: 89
    My feedback 5* is in regards on Iron Fist.
    His armor break now only occurs once. Even though the fancy words say it might show on the screen 3 times, it doesn't actually occur.
    His damage output is now the lowest of all the Mystic #offense champs.
    His Chi Strike animation is so slow, players and AI easily block/avoid it.
    He has no use on Defense of AW as he has no armor or anything remaining left to help his team.
    Crunch any numbers you want, but his DPS needs to be looked at.
    Currently, he just will collect dust in the closet and should not be offered as a 5* champ and unworthy of 10k shards.

• YJ is an awesome champ.. Waiting for science advancement to rank up my 5* YJ ;)
    By the way, my 1st 5* was storm and 2nd 5* was storm as well
  • Dark_King888Dark_King888 Posts: 227
    I guess Kabam doesn't care about player interest.
    As suspected... Crappy 5 Star... Yellow Jacket.
    What's he even doing in the 5 Stars... I remember when Ant Man came out, no one played the arenas...
    They made gifts of the 2 star and the 3 star was set as a milestone.
    I will probably not even bother ranking him up.

Yellowjacket is, atleast, a 50 times better champ than Superior Iron Man. I would love him. I have SIM as my second 5 star. First was Magneto. I havent even upgraded the idiots yet.
  • Enyalios66Enyalios66 Posts: 39
    My first 5* was Drax, was expecting a horned red devil, but Drax is great so far. Yellow Jacket is also a great champ as I'm told and have seen.
  • SummonerB2SummonerB2 Posts: 556
    I got IF as first right after he got nerfed

same
  • WOKWOK Posts: 468 ★★
    @CAPTAIN_AMERICA , I agree with everyone that YJ is great and you should consider yourself lucky. As mentioned, YJ has great utility and attributes unduped as opposed to others like SIM that need to be duped or awakened(both very difficult to acquire, all things being equal) in order to gain any substantial benefit( Arc Overload for me) other than armor break chance with his SPL atks. Congrats!