**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Am I ready for 5.2 tips required

LeoZedLeoZed Posts: 653 ★★★
I now have thought of completing 5.2 and becoming uncollected. Here is my roster. Am I covered? I have attached my 4 star roster for any rank ups which would help and advices on champions to use. Any tips on what should my team be for each quest and the tricky nodes out there? Any advice will be much appreciated...

Comments

• BenQcSlayerBenQcSlayer Posts: 867 ★★★
    Hyeprion will be usefull,,.... there are 2 chapters I think 5.2.2. And 5.2.3... where you can only deal damage through SP at +400% attack, so his power gain will be really usefull,

5.2.4, is where a lot of players have problems
  • LeoZedLeoZed Posts: 653 ★★★
    Thank you... any tricky nodes to be aware of or any link to guide will be appreciated...
  • CaptainDonCaptainDon Posts: 73
    Hey @LeoZed Good luck for Uncollected Title.

Your Spider Gwen is MVP for last boss (5.2.6) i.e The Collector. Stark spidey can also be useful here.

i would like to suggest do maxed following champs (Not everyone - Just try 2 or 3 of them) if it is possible - Warlock, Domino, Stark Spidey, Ghost, CG, Hyperion, Spider Gwen.

Easiest Paths to Become Uncollected | Act 5.1, Act 5.2 Easiest Paths (Website Link) - https://mcoc-guide.blogspot.com/2017/12/marvel-contest-of-champions-uncollected.html

I hope this information will help you.
  • LeoZedLeoZed Posts: 653 ★★★
    Thanks guys for your help...
  • Mrspider568Mrspider568 Posts: 1,995 ★★★
    edited March 2020
    LeoZed said:

I now have thought of completing 5.2 and becoming uncollected. Here is my roster. Am I covered? I have attached my 4 star roster for any rank ups which would help and advices on champions to use. Any tips on what should my team be for each quest and the tricky nodes out there? Any advice will be much appreciated...

</blockquote
    Take wolverine to rank 4or rank 5 his regen is very usefull for 5.2.5 and 5.2.6

• Mrspider568Mrspider568 Posts: 1,995 ★★★

Hyeprion will be usefull,,.... there are 2 chapters I think 5.2.1 And 5.2.2 ... where you can only deal damage through SP at +400% attack, so his power gain will be really usefull,

5.2.4, is where a lot of players have problems

• YENANSASHESYENANSASHES Posts: 252 ★★
    corvus was my mvp for the collector fight, so maybe rank him up.
  • Moon knight definitely, best champ in the entire game, groot and iron patriot are insanely good aswell
  • HollowbornHollowborn Posts: 345
    edited January 2022
    Magik and Corvus were really handy for me coming up for Uncollected. Magik has some of the best power control in the game, Corvus is a beast after you ramp him up.
    Nebula and Morningstar could be helpful too with immunities. Nebula is amazing against robots too.
    Wolverine has amazing bleed/regen which is quite helpful.

Good luck :)
  • JoseOkJoseOk Posts: 278 ★★
    For collector fight if you have 4*/5* spiderman miles morales rank him up. He can go invisible when collector throws specials.

Otherwise corvus.