**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Expiring iso suspended?

JockJonnyJockJonny Posts: 237 ★★
Question: Thinking to take a break from the game for awhile. I have a lot of iso in my stash. Will the expiry date pause if the game is uninstalled? Or should I just sell it all for gold?

Comments

• Options
    Lucifer1810Lucifer1810 Posts: 366 ★★★
    No it won't pause. Sell it for gold.
  • Options
    Doomsfist79Doomsfist79 Posts: 922 ★★★
    Uninstalling the game from your phone won’t affect any of the timers in game on your account. If you figure you’ll be back at some point.. your best bet is to sell for gold.

Alternatively you could logon once a day and collect calendar rewards and sell expiring items at that time.
  • Options
    JockJonnyJockJonny Posts: 237 ★★
    Ok. Thx man
  • Options
    DjinDjin Posts: 1,962 ★★★★★
    The timer will not pause.
    If you're taking a break then sell it for gold.
  • Options
    Wubbie075Wubbie075 Posts: 734 ★★★
    Take this with a grain of salt because I have no clue how or why it happened, and I am making no guarantees that it will be the same for you.

I took a break of, I think, around 9 or 10 months, literally never logging in once during that period. When I picked the game up again I had some stuff remaining in my stash, definitely items and iso, not sure about cats. I was very surprised by this, and like I said, I don't know why it was there as I was expecting my stash to be 100% empty.

Official clarification is probably required.
  • Options
    DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,068 ★★★★★
    why does it expire to begin with? it shouldn't. whatever you did to earn it, it should just be yours ya know. but i get it ... $$$$$ .. still that sucks.
  • Options
    Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★

why does it expire to begin with? it shouldn't. whatever you did to earn it, it should just be yours ya know. but i get it ... $$$$$ .. still that sucks.

It expires so it encourages higher rank ups to get it used quick. if nothing expired, no one would have to make quick decisions and they could just wait for the desired rank up choice instead of testing the field of other champions. It’s not a perfect system but it works