**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

COVID-19 and MCoC

As the world tries to wait out this pandemic, a large majority of us across the world are on lockdown. Meaning stuck in our homes with more “free time” than usual.

People have taken to many different hobbies to occupy their time, but us MCoC diehards will continue playing MCoC through these trying times.

So, I have a suggestion to make for Kabam and their employees:

Release an extremely special event with some great end-game rewards with several difficulties ranging from Beginner to Master to Uncollected/Epic to Cavalier/Hardcore - with rewards increasing based upon difficulty.

Make it a one-time entrance quest. Once you’re in, finish or exit (much like Chaos Realms and the like). But PLEASE don’t make this a money grab like so much content has become.

We know Kabam is going to be just fine from an economic standpoint - and that is solely due to your loyal members that continue purchasing your micro-transaction deals.

Perhaps it’s time to reward us. I couldn’t think of a better time to do such a thing and I, for one, think the community at large would be much better for it and perhaps allow us a moment of solidarity.

Kabam, the ball is in your court. Show us your TRUE appreciation. Make this happen.

Sign the petition. 🤷‍♂️😂

Comments

• ButOfCorpselyButOfCorpsely Posts: 71
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Porthos

Can we at least get a response? Your personal opinions? I know you guys don’t call ALL the shots with Kabam, but we also know you guys do have some pull and are more respected than any “member” could be.

I think this is a great idea, please don’t sweep it under the rug.
  • TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★
    Can you not?
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    These Events are usually planned weeks and months ahead of time. I'm not sure they'd have one up by the time the quarantine was over. Lol.
  • Zuko_ILCZuko_ILC Posts: 1,504 ★★★★★
    Are you being serious? With the pandemic going on you want special content? I'm perfectly fine with no new content and all Kabam employees staying home and not working during this time. People should come first.