**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Lower Star Champions for Event Quests

With Variant 4, Act 1 Reward Buffs, and past events that have given exclusive 2 stars, it has been encouraged to rank up lower star champions but aside from Variant 4 there hasn't been much use for them. I really would love a event/ side event quest that required the use of lower star champions like Variant 4, and really get a use out of that 2-star and 3-star roster. Yes Arena exists but since I don't spend 24 hours on the game and don't want to deal with bots it isn't something I do a lot and usually its for higher rarities.

If I had to give a ideal side-event involving these rarity of champions:

Mole-Man Expeditions esc. missions with champion requirements for 2 Star, 3 Star, 4 Star, and 5/6 Star variants but they wouldn't be there for lower difficulties.
Ex. Normal- Quest 1 -2 Star, Quest 2- 3 Star, Quest 3, 4, and 5- Use who ever
Ex. Hard- Quest 1 -2 Star, Quest 2- 3 Star, Quest 3- 4 Star, Quest 4 and 5- Whoever
Ex. Master- Quest 1 -2 Star, Quest 2- 3 Star, Quest 3- 4 Star, Quest 4- 5 Stars, Quest 5- Whoever
Ex. Epic- Quest 1 -2 Star, Quest 2- 3 Star, Quest 3- 4 Star, Quest 4- 5 Stars, Quest 5- 6 Stars

The difficulty would increase per difficulty so Quest 1 (2 star) Normal would be 400PI, Hard 600, Master, 800, and Epic 1000

The difficulty would cap at the last required champion gate so if Normal Quest 2 was 700PI, Quest 3 would also be 700

The levels wouldn't be to hard and give rewards similar to what they give now with (more 6 star shards) and more champion acquisition material and maybe materials for the next class of champion in the hardest path.

The boss could in relation to a Ant-Man quest (like the smaller champions represent the smaller characters and you use bigger characters as the side mission progresses)

Nodes would be existent in Master and Epic difficulty maybe with more utility required in later sections since they have a more expanded roster