**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

How does Kabam view Alliance War?

SiliyoSiliyo Posts: 1,378 ★★★★★
https://youtu.be/fhQWXil2dc0

As you can see from the video above, it has me thinking how does Kabam view AW? Do they want people on War Attack to encounter surprises? Well the problem with that is certain champions like Elsa Bloodstone, Korg, Magik, etc. need a specific counter to deal with their base mechanics.

Another thing, should a champion like Elsa receive such a benefit from the Suicide Mastery in War Defense where she’s able to idly take away 70% of my Star Lord’s health because of her abilities? This should not be so.

Anyway, I hope War gets an update cause AQ gets a lot more love and War hasn’t been enticing for a while now.

Comments

• Options
    hungryhungrybbqhungryhungrybbq Posts: 2,117 ★★★★★
    Agreed. I believe there really isn't a place for the mystery path in this game anymore. Too many defenders (by intentional design) require niche counters now. It really turns what should be about skill, strategy and champ selection into a guessing game. Guess wrong and you may be entering an unwinnable fight. 9/10 times if I lose a match on the mystery path, I had the perfect counter with me, but just guessed incorrectly when I entered the fight. I then go back in with the correct attacker to finish up, having lost an attack bonus. Then..the next match would have required the champ I just lost on the previous one:).. it's literally more like gambling than anything else. Here's hoping they are considering removing hidden nodes in the future.
  • Options
    SiliyoSiliyo Posts: 1,378 ★★★★★
    Ok honestly. Are the devs even taking a look at this? Just fought another Elsa in War and bam 82% of my health is gone because she has suicide masteries. Will this get fixed?
  • Options
    PsyLifePsyLife Posts: 399 ★★
    It’s a massive problem.
  • Options
    hungryhungrybbqhungryhungrybbq Posts: 2,117 ★★★★★
    My current main attacker for path 7 is Omega with Sabre synergy. He is not perfect, run into a Warlock or Guilly for example and you'll have a bad time, but he's actually quite versatile. Magik, Korg, Electro, Abom, KM, NF, Elsa, etc. He's pretty well rounded. He can do Havok and imiw usually as well. Assuming he is high rank, suicides and Sabre synergy. As we said though, it really shouldn't be such a gamble as it is with so many different niche defenders.
  • Options
    AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,265 ★★★★★
    As someone who takes the hidden nodes on path 7, I've seen havok and Elsa there more often than any other champs.

One trick I've had suggested was if you find that you started the fight and your champ isn't a good counter, it's better to quit out of the fight in order to select a better counter. Yes it gives a death, but you at least save half health of your champ.
  • Options
    OkaythenOkaythen Posts: 590 ★★★
    Through their bank accounts
  • Options
    Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    I beleive they are looking to buff AW rewards in the next little bit check rich's video for referance
  • Options
    RonSwansonRonSwanson Posts: 1,171 ★★★★

• Options
    AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,265 ★★★★★

I beleive they are looking to buff AW rewards in the next little bit check rich's video for referance

Why would they buff it again so soon? These rewards are so much better than they were.