**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

AQ new season question

ThebgjThebgj Posts: 635 ★★
Some people are saying to save glory.

Most members who are after T2 alpha are unloading glory every week to clean out T2 alpha from the glory store.

1- will we have a break from when this AQ ends and the new season ends?

2- if we aren’t getting a break, wouldn’t I be missing out on this current T2 alpha shards if I skip them to save up for the new AQ?

Comments

• Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,178 ★★★★★
    Since uc and above get dubbel of the tier2 aplha I’m thinking u better of saved but that if u is uc if not then not much change
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    If memory serves, there's no break. You just go into the next Season when a cycle starts.
  • Options
    Markjv81Markjv81 Posts: 1,003 ★★★★
    1. There’s no break
    2. Don’t really understand this question, yes if you choose to save and don’t buy you will miss out but with the new store you’ll be in front anyway.
  • Options
    ThebgjThebgj Posts: 635 ★★
    I’m great at not being clear when it comes to my questions. Sorry.

Yes I’m cavalier

If we don’t have a break, I would spend my 4K plus glory I get at the end of every AQ week. I would buy the full amount of T2 alpha I can buy. when the new AQ starts, I would get 4K glory (or more depending on the new AQ points), then I would still spend it on the new reduced T2 alpha and get even more.

Saving it up/skipping a week of T2 alpha would just be missing out on some T2 alpha....right?