**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Which champ do you feel is the best amongst the skill class?

2»

Comments

• TheToxicCactusTheToxicCactus Posts: 368 ★★
    Ægon
    My boi karnak
  • TheVyrusTheVyrus Posts: 418 ★★★
    Others
    Hawkeye
  • Urkel2Urkel2 Posts: 371 ★★
    Cant wait for final results of this pole.. I just got Nick fury last week and used an awakening gem on him so hopefully once I rank him he will be a solid champ.. I'm really excited to finally get a decent champ that isnt mystic or science!
  • Bawa69Bawa69 Posts: 488 ★★★
    Nick Fury
    Nick fury ..
    1. Crazy bleed damage
    2. Internal bleed damage
    3. Ignores evade at 5+ tac charges
    4. Heavy purifies non damaging debuffs
    5. At 10+ charges heavy purifies damaging debuffs
    6. At 15+ charges all attacks are unblockable
    7. Doesnt require high sig
    8. Awakened nick is like bringing 2 champs in 1 slot
    9. Insane fury damage
    10. Stun immune when fury is active
    11. Shruggs active passive debuffs when sig ability is activated

In contrast all the good stuff for aegon activates at a very high combo count.
  • CaptainVanDyneCaptainVanDyne Posts: 47
    Gwenpool
    No one for gp? I love her. She’s my top champ. Other than again bleed immune, she’s great.
  • NEO_mr_AndersonNEO_mr_Anderson Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    Nick Fury

And his best synergy comes from darkhawk, who is anything but a wasted spot in the team as well.

Bla, bla, bla...hahahaha!!!
    DH is not a wasted spot, he'S top 5 tech.

Nick rules.

'nuff said.
  • Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,722 ★★★★
    Ægon
    Aegon sure, does all the harder content where the other skill champs can't & the harder content is where it matters.
    Ægon

Hi ignore the first two complete noobs. Aegon.

Explain why aegon is better than fury? Aegon is only good for long fights and no one uses him on a day to day basis. NF on the other hand, has utiliity, good abilities(debuff purifying, unblockable), bleed, stun, and also his crazy fury.
    Did I forget to add that he has two lives with duped ability?
    I've used him in AW before, made it all the way to final boss and killed him with just Aegon.
    Ægon

Hi ignore the first two complete noobs. Aegon.

Explain why aegon is better than fury? Aegon is only good for long fights and no one uses him on a day to day basis. NF on the other hand, has utiliity, good abilities(debuff purifying, unblockable), bleed, stun, and also his crazy fury.
    Did I forget to add that he has two lives with duped ability?
    You may not have AEGON.I have AEGON and I use him in everyday quest.Now you tell what makes you think Nick.Aegon had more potential.Even for 30k fights.It's different if you don't know how to use him
    Aegon for 30k fights? Explain how Aegon would be better. I simply don't understand. NF is a lot better for shorter fights and he does not need any ramp up
    30k, 200k health fight, done in 20secs

https://youtu.be/g8s5p6J2WMI
  • Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    Ægon
    Aegon is only going to get more useful as the content progresses and opponents have larger health pools.
  • PeaRatPeaRat Posts: 152
    Ægon
    As someone who has NF and not Ægon, I’d say Ægon is overall better champ as most people are focusing on endgame content (act 6, abyss etc...) and Ægon covers more content when it comes to endgame imo.
  • BarricadePrimeBarricadePrime Posts: 40
    Blade
    I have blade and fury as maxed r5. Once upon a time I would of said fury but as I run full suicides nicks 30% health doesn’t last long. I don’t have a duped aegon and he seems to depend on being duped and NOT getting hit...which if your the type of player that can run through an entire quest without getting hit good for you. Blade for me is the best and most useful as I have stark and gr both at r5. Danger sense and the awakened ability to regen plus shrugs off debuffs and is the best champ to use vs thing and let’s face it he doesn’t require any type of skill to use. I do use fury with my cmm for aq though.
  • dangarang122dangarang122 Posts: 414 ★★★
    Gwenpool
    I think Gwenpool's an underrated champ. Took down act 5 grandmaster with her at 3/45, and only need 2-3 revives
    edited March 2020
    Ægon

I have blade and fury as maxed r5. Once upon a time I would of said fury but as I run full suicides nicks 30% health doesn’t last long. I don’t have a duped aegon and he seems to depend on being duped and NOT getting hit...which if your the type of player that can run through an entire quest without getting hit good for you. Blade for me is the best and most useful as I have stark and gr both at r5. Danger sense and the awakened ability to regen plus shrugs off debuffs and is the best champ to use vs thing and let’s face it he doesn’t require any type of skill to use. I do use fury with my cmm for aq though.

I have blade, NF and Aegon, all 3 duped and yes NF doesn't run well with suicides.

To play Aegon, i use NF, DP, PM synergy. PM allows him to get hit and not lose combo. NF, & DP let's him recover some health back at the start of each fight. So he becomes very sustainable and after 100 combo, his already a decent hitter.
  • SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    Best for what? There are 3-4 that are each better for different things generally speaking.