**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Remove the 25 second cooldown - Terrax & Mordo synergy

Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
Regardless of again another disappointing herald of Galactus (supposedly one of the strongest cosmic beings, Galactus aside), I at least had high hopes of the synergies.

Especially the synergy with Mordo looked promising. Mordo doesn't have a bad kit: AAR immunity, block unblockable sp's, anti-stun, degen, anti-regen, regen, fury, power gain. Against champions with a lot of buffs he absolutely melts them. Against champions with less or no buffs he relies heavily on his fury.

Problem with that, you only get fury from charging heavy attacks. A risky business, as you're wide open to attacks. It also makes you rely on parry-stuns, so not good against stun immunity, tenacity or shrug off debuff champions. Hence why people rather play a champion that gives more protection while charging, such as Quake.

Enter Terrax. With Terrax, while charging a heavy attack, Mordo can evade an incoming attack and then counter-attack with a degen. If I'm correct, the degen stacks with your attack rating so that can be a heavy damage dealer. Mordo would be more similar to Quake, but still not as good (you don't deal damage while charging) but it would be a game-changer for this neglected champion.

BUT THEN KABAM NERFED IT TO THE GROUND BY PLACING A 25 SECOND COOLDOWN ON THIS ABILITY!

Imagine if Quake's evade would have a 25 second cooldown, would anyone play her? Kabam missed a golden opportunity to cheaply revamp a champion. It angers me, as people still pull Mordo as a 4*, 5* or even 6* and cry because of it. Mordo doesn't deserve that.

So one simple request: REMOVE THE COOLDOWN AND MAKE MORDO GREAT!