**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Missing daily basic catalyst quest

13»

Comments

• Shivamrajak124Shivamrajak124 Posts: 58
    Bug not but
  • RO53TT1RO53TT1 Posts: 319
    So I just logged on and looked to see what class daily quests was running before I checked inventory and noticed the basic catalyst daily quest is missing, So @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious anyone @kabam have u guys notice or have tickets on this??
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    We are working on a solution and will have the quests back live soon.
  • AquarDragon65AquarDragon65 Posts: 189
    Tried everything suggested... this is going to screw with Solo Event Completion Event too!!! That's 12k in points towards that... at a minimum!

C'mon Kabam... this should be a Simple Fix... and it's gone on for... what... 14 hours!

That said, I know Vancouver has Covid Virus issues too!! So, hoping Ya'll at Kabam are Happy, Healthy and Safe!

Hope this gets fixed ASAP and wanna say thanks for getting all those previous instability issues truly minimized for the past 3-4 months! This is a relatively rare glitch that it's nice to know Kabam is better at fixing and also NOT afraid to generously compensate for (as opposed the former tight-fisted and moronic attitudes that prevailed before 6 months ago)... and expect a reasonable restitution for all the players that don't have the time and wherewithal to complain here in Forums!

MCOC has NEVER been better! Now take a bow and get back to work fixing this!!

An update on this issue would be helpful and calming too!!!

Excelsior!!!

Nuff Said
  • LaborLabor Posts: 27
    Maybe ask Kabam if mcoc is working as intended
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    The quest is back now. You may need to restart the game first before seeing it.
  • AquarDragon65AquarDragon65 Posts: 189
    Thanks for Fixing! Sadly, a half dozen on my team will lose out on Rank Rewards in Solo Quest Completion cuz they had to go to work... I'm lucky cuz I have the day off!

Mutant Combat Event got stunted too! Damn!