UPDATE: A new Hotfix (v32.2.3) is now being released to address this issue. Please keep an eye on your App Store for this update to address the below issue.

We are currently experiencing an Error when Summoners view a Champion’s Synergies while in the Champion Selection screen in Arenas and Duels. We are aware of this issue and are working on a Hotfix to address it. In the meantime, please avoid using the synergy menu to prevent this error and crash. We apologize for this inconvenience. Updates will be posted here: https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/293506/error-when-looking-at-synergies-from-champion-selection-screen

How much mystic dispersion

I wanted to ask how much mystic dispersion I should have for magik and claire voyant

Comments

• DRTODRTO Posts: 1,258 ★★★★
    If you're using mystic champs a lot I'd recommend at least 3 points in MD
  • AlexAvalonAlexAvalon Posts: 633 ★★★
    I use 3 for claire and with her own sp2 powersteal and buff immunity working with together it works great for me. Idk for magik i dont have her as a 5 star
  • MiervoMiervo Posts: 42
    I mostly just use those two though I do have a morningstar and ss. I'm just curious if it would be better to put those points in somet huh ing like despair or Keep them in mystic dispersion
  • StewmanStewman Posts: 734 ★★★
    I use supreme quite a bit and 3 works ok enough.
    However with 4/5, fights would probably end much faster.
    If a champ isn't very reliant on buffs I sometime struggle to make it back to and L2 after an L3, which is where a lot of his damage and power control come from.
    3 is plenty for Voodoo
    I don't use GR or Magik enough anymore to pay any attention to it.
    Don't have Claire, Doom or Longshot to comment on that.
    And haven't used my 5 or 6* Man thing enough for an opinion.
  • Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,137 ★★★★
    4/5 is the best and most suitable for most mystics
  • Fred_JoeityFred_Joeity Posts: 1,168 ★★★
    3/5 is usually good enough for most Mystic champs. 4/5 is probably better, but it becomes a bit harder to manage at times if you’re nullifying a lot of buffs
  • sarathi19sarathi19 Posts: 12
    Has Anyone done 4/5 ?
    If yes, then what mastery tree combination you used ??
    I want to reach 4/5 from 3/5 but dont know which mastery point to reduce in this tree to add it to Mystic Dispersion ?
    Anyone any idea ?

• ChuckD05ChuckD05 Posts: 99
    sarathi19 said:

Has Anyone done 4/5 ?
    I want to reach 4/5 from 3/5 but dont know which mastery point to reduce in this tree to add it to Mystic Dispersion ?
    Anyone any idea ?

Id take all 5 out after limber and add to limber and go 4/5 in MD. that’s me.
  • Lightburn22Lightburn22 Posts: 313 ★★
    In my opinion 4/5 is the sweet spot, ran 3/5 and wasn’t enough for me, 5/5 is over kill
  • udyedagainudyedagain Posts: 1,166 ★★★★
    I'm at 3 right now, but I think 4 is just right. I just need 40 mystic cores lol
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 2,071 ★★★★★
    ChuckD05 said:

sarathi19 said:

Has Anyone done 4/5 ?
    Anyone any idea ?

Id take all 5 out after limber and add to limber and go 4/5 in MD. that’s me.
    Pacify and petrify have far more value than limber.