**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Act 6.2.6 Champion

Hey, I wanna say the end boss 6.2.6 Champion is bugged. Seems like he s unblockable when you parry him at the begin of the fight or short after that. Also a member of our ally have that same issue.

Comments

• Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    He has unblockable hits under certain % of HP. Check his abilities
  • Options
    Jridenhour_3Jridenhour_3 Posts: 348 ★★
    edited March 2020
    Mexxus said:

Hey, I wanna say the end boss 6.2.6 Champion is bugged. Seems like he s unblockable when you parry him at the begin of the fight or short after that. Also a member of our ally have that same issue.

Yeah his light attacks are unblockable I believe from 70-40% and instead of throwing mediums as all champs do he will throw unblockable lights after you finish your 5 hit combo so you cant parry and get hit. Just dealt with it and cost me several revives because didnt realize that's what was happening.
  • Options
    MexxusMexxus Posts: 17
    edited March 2020

Mexxus said:

Yeah his light attacks are unblockable I believe from 70-40% and instead of throwing mediums as all champs do he will throw unblockable lights after you finish your 5 hit combo so you cant parry and get hit. Just dealt with it and cost me several revives because didnt realize that's what was happening.

Mexxus said:

But he s trowing light attacks Immediately at that phase also at the start of the fight or when you survive the first few seconds he does it again on the block with the first hit Light attack, s that normal or not?
  • Options
    Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    It's normal. There's no bug here.