**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Favorite raw damage dealer

I wanted to see what everyone's favorite raw damage dealer is....so let's hear it !

Comments

• GamerKniteGamerKnite Posts: 181 ★★
    Dude I was thinking everyone's favorite would be Groot ... Darn lol
  • VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    If critical hits are included in the raw damage I'll say Domino. My only champ that is at 5/50. Helped me a lot in getting all of the 5* shards in the Epic difficulty of the Mole Man Expeditions.
  • Denzel116Denzel116 Posts: 537 ★★★
    Star lord.
  • Medusa
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Hyperion and G2099 (for long fights)
  • allinashesallinashes Posts: 777 ★★★
    Ægon with ramp up. Fights just get ridiculous.
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    Havok sp3 is crazy
  • Envi1Envi1 Posts: 17
    Sunspot
  • H_I_ZH_I_Z Posts: 496 ★★
    stacking Domino's critical hits and cycle her third, with my maxed out four star I got a 7007 bleed on ROL winter soldier
  • Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,610 ★★★★★
    Namor with 3 passive fury
  • Fred_JoeityFred_Joeity Posts: 1,168 ★★★
    Falcon. Duh

On a more serious note, it’s a tie between Ghost and Spider-Gwen for me
  • Rerun_9Rerun_9 Posts: 109

Falcon. Duh

On a more serious note, it’s a tie between Ghost and Spider-Gwen for me

Bro I didn’t know falcon was a raw damage dealer! Just pulled a 5* of him yesterday! Lucky me! 😉😂
  • KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    OG Thor!!
  • Das_giDas_gi Posts: 320 ★★
    H_I_Z said:

stacking Domino's critical hits and cycle her third, with my maxed out four star I got a 7007 bleed on ROL winter soldier

@H_I_Z is that a 4*? Cause I’ve gotten a 36k bleed in lol before
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    Hyperion. Get lucky on the fury rng, deal massive damage. So much fun.
  • WhathappenedWhathappened Posts: 747 ★★★
    Kalantak said:

OG Thor!!

He's still pretty decent at Max sig 5* mines only R4 and can't complain. Wish he could get 3 armor breaks though.

Also Sunspot.
    Also WS with Killmonger synergy is a lot of fun.
    Lots of champs to choose from.
  • MegaSkater67MegaSkater67 Posts: 1,377 ★★★★
    Wasp or Spider-Gwen for me, they can both get some pretty big damage in, crits especially.
  • SlashingSunsetSlashingSunset Posts: 244 ★★
    No love for my boy Venom? His burst damage, and having the ability to get into fights right away is one of the best in game. Love Venom.
  • Destroy4589Destroy4589 Posts: 261 ★★★
    Nick Fury or CMM
  • Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,702 ★★★★

• Frivolousz21Frivolousz21 Posts: 438 ★★★
    Das_gi said:

H_I_Z said:

How did you get 36k per tic bleed
  • Das_giDas_gi Posts: 320 ★★

@Frivolousz21 I did my first lol path with domino and tried a match without just using heavies with rulk and massacre synergy. Was boosted a little and had some attack increasing synergies with me as well on my suicide 5/65 domino. My last sp3 gave a 36k crit bleed (it was that high because of 1: attack boost, attack synergies, suicides, I had done more than 100 crit hits in the fight and was 🍀 when firing it)
  • Mrspider568Mrspider568 Posts: 1,995 ★★★
    edited March 2020
    My 5* rank 3 yondu and 5* rank 3 thing the best i was able to get with yondu was 40k from sp2 with crit synergy and beast and superior iron mans mastermind synergy and with thing i got 79k damage with champion synergy and the beast and superior iron man mastermind synergy crazy damage from these two guys !
    Das_gi said:

H_I_Z said:

yeah, she's a four star. she was also my first r5. I pulled in November from the ultimate crystals, but I have never awakened her, though I have come close on no less than 3 occasions. :(

Das_gi said:

H_I_Z said:

How did you get 36k per tic bleed
    she gains extra attack rating on her sp3 for every crit during the fight, however she gains an increased attack rating on her sp1 for every second since she hit with any special.