**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Spry and gassed path 6.4.5

I was taking this path today and found that it was bugged. I kept taking gassed damage even if the opponent didn't evade. I believe it was due to the mix master node not interacting correctly. if I did the same attack twice while the opponent was parry stunned evade wouldn't activate (so that was working fine) but the spry somehow would, thus, leading me to take tones of fun interactive damage. this node has been having problems since release and whilst I understand that some nodes will sometimes have issues Kabam really shouldn't keep using said node if it doesn't work as intended.

Comments

• xNigxNig Posts: 7,248 ★★★★★
    Yup it’s been bugged since Variant 1 where the Ultron drone can fatigue you even if it didn’t evade or cause fatigue and damage back on the same hit.
  • SeraphionSeraphion Posts: 1,496 ★★★★
    xNig said:

Yup it’s been bugged since Variant 1 where the Ultron drone can fatigue you even if it didn’t evade or cause fatigue and damage back on the same hit.

Yes I did that quest yesterday and ghost gets the debuff even when you only use crits = the drone cant evade
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,248 ★★★★★
    Was it cause you were using Phase Mediums only? It could be an interaction with Mix Master.. 🤷🏻‍♂️
  • FintechFintech Posts: 178 ★★★
    Seraphion said:

xNig said:

Yes I did that quest yesterday and ghost gets the debuff even when you only use crits = the drone cant evade
    That ultron drone has fatigue as one of his own base abilities, he can put one on you when you hit him even if he doesn't evade and this fatigue makes you take damage from the node aswell
  • SeraphionSeraphion Posts: 1,496 ★★★★
    Fintech said:

Seraphion said:

xNig said:

That ultron drone has fatigue as one of his own base abilities, he can put one on you when you hit him even if he doesn't evade and this fatigue makes you take damage from the node aswell
    Wait you are right. My bad