**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Terrax

ChubsWhiteChubsWhite Posts: 493 ★★★
I've watched Brian Grant, Lagacy, and others do gameplay with Terrax. He looks garbage, to be honest! I feel like with ² Heralds already in game, and performing subpar, Kabam is not bringing out their full potential.

What is the communities thoughts on him?

Terrax 41 votes

God Tier
2%
PsyLife 1 vote
Utterly Useless
48%
Vdh2008BrokenTheKiryuAleorhope4tgTipoDenzel116RockypantherxHyperbolein_1Karatemike415Ctfz35nanurepcoStellanAomine_Daiki10H_I_ZRawrasurusSentryPillowMephisto22piløtsThe_Sentry06 20 votes
Too Soon To Decide
48%
Timone147LosspikEvangelionlovr10or_StrongBattle_GreninjaKing_GarfBowTieJohnNeotwismX_Factor_Agentpsp742JollyHawkdot_dittogp87YcatsAshKetchumTheSaithValBr111NerdNerdNerd1HarpenerzZayTtay 20 votes

Comments

• LosspikLosspik Posts: 253 ★★
    Too Soon To Decide
    Hes going to be a nasty defender there was no option for that
  • dot_dittodot_ditto Posts: 1,442 ★★★★
    Too Soon To Decide
    He's the type of champ that helps Kabam's bottom line (not an insult, just an observation ..)

As a company, they benefit more from good solid defenders, then putting out good solid attackers .. so I'm not surprised that we're seeing defenders show up a bit more regularly.

It's a reasonable business model .. (I don't like it, of course :) .. but I understand it).

So if you only judge a character alongside, Ghost, Domino, Doom, etc .... it's no the only measure of a character.

Sure, not so useful to us, the player base .. but it is useful to "them" ;)
  • NerdNerdNerd1NerdNerdNerd1 Posts: 379 ★★★
    Too Soon To Decide
    why isnt there a better amount of options, other then too soon to decide theres only god tier or utterly useless. whats up with that? does god tier mean nothing anymore or are you just calling like 90% of champs utterly useless
  • Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    Too Soon To Decide
    Ya you can’t have a poll this biased. There is a large gap between utterly useless and god tier.

May end up being an annoying defender potentially.
  • SentryPillowSentryPillow Posts: 307 ★★★
    Utterly Useless
    He’s going to be a good defender. He’s garbage on offense
  • ChubsWhiteChubsWhite Posts: 493 ★★★
    Timone147 said:

Ya you can’t have a poll this biased. There is a large gap between utterly useless and god tier.

The poll is simple, either the champion is good or bad.. all these different tiers is what makes this game too complicated! I don't care for all the extra layers like -- Beyond God, God, High Demi, Low Demi, etc..
  • 10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,195 ★★★
    Too Soon To Decide

Timone147 said:

The poll is simple, either the champion is good or bad.. all these different tiers is what makes this game too complicated! I don't care for all the extra layers like -- Beyond God, God, High Demi, Low Demi, etc..
    If you're trying to just say he's good or bad, why use such drastic terminology of "God Tier" and "Utterly Useless"? I am not a fan of the tier list, either, but I try to stay away from using anything like "God Tier" at all, then.
  • H_I_ZH_I_Z Posts: 496 ★★
    Utterly Useless
    he's a bad version of omega red