**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Mole Man Expeditions: Long and Tedious

At least they cost 0 energy.
I'm still going to explore every difficulty altho it's so damn dreadful

What do u guys think?

Comments

• AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,264 ★★★★★
    Because it's 0 energy, then just do it wherever you want. 1 week for clearing is nothing. I play one section at a time, then go do something else, come back either same day or next to play another. I'm not doing all levels, just epic and master.
  • NerdNerdNerd1NerdNerdNerd1 Posts: 379 ★★★
    i hate it aswell, so many fights compared to the rewards. if it wasnt 0 energy i dont think id do it at all.
  • GilfanonGilfanon Posts: 3
    Completely disagree. 0 energy and relatively good rewards for very little effort. Something I can do as an added extra on the side of doing the monthly quest when I have a bit of time. Pretty much the perfect monthly side quest for me.
  • HieitakuHieitaku Posts: 1,368 ★★★★★
    edited March 2020
    I completely disagree.

There are just 4 fights per path. Just imagine if there are just 4 paths but have 8 fights each or just 2 paths with 16 fights each. Those would be way harder to finish for many people. With more but shorter paths, we almost have like a save button that lets us refresh our champs' hp and also have some flexibility with the attack lineup.

This is something I really appreciate.
  • Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,625 ★★★★★
    Do only master and epic