**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

End season week kicked from alliance...

ZelosMystZelosMyst Posts: 28
edited March 2020 in Suggestions and Requests
Pls do something about this ..
I was kicked from alliance due to some **** reason that I was not online...
Due to fever I was unable to come online for some hour and my alliance kicked me and this is at the end of the season..
[Image removed as per forum rules]
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• Options
    peixemacacopeixemacaco Posts: 1,217 ★★★
    Better treat your fever!

Keep safe!
  • Options
    JollyHawkJollyHawk Posts: 537 ★★★
    Unfortunately, Kabam won't be able to do anything for you. They don't step into Alliance issues.

I know it sucks.
  • Options
    Repto23Repto23 Posts: 741 ★★★
    Kabam has already stated that they wont step in, sorry. But i also dont see what a fever and not playing have in common. i played during my chemotherapy and it sucked sometimes but if your in a high stakes alliance then its bound to happen if you dont jump on for AQ/AW fights.
  • Options
    ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    Did you inform your BG that you would be sick and unable to play?
  • Options
    Repto23 said:

Kabam has already stated that they wont step in, sorry. But i also dont see what a fever and not playing have in common. i played during my chemotherapy and it sucked sometimes but if your in a high stakes alliance then its bound to happen if you dont jump on for AQ/AW fights.

Bro I was actively participating in every aq and aw . It's just my time zone is different . I told them but they just say no u r inactive. I was not even once a lowest contributing player heck i was not in 3 lowest player ever
  • Options

Did you inform your BG that you would be sick and unable to play?

I was not got the time to told them. I took the medicine and slept for like 4-5 hour and they got berserk
  • Options
    AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,267 ★★★★★
    Find a better alliance and make sure you communicate.

If you aren't a leader or officer, then you are always at risk of being kicked for any reason they want. Kabam won't do anything when it comes to alliance affairs.
  • Options
    Hey ZelosMyst, I'm sorry to hear this happened. However, we believe that allowing Alliances to have a certain degree of autonomy is a fundamental part of the game. Therefore, we prefer not to intervene in situations like this.
This discussion has been closed.