**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Addition event quest this month?

DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,875 ★★★★★
Do you guys reckon we will get an addition sort of event this month?

Like the stark assignments/raccoon workshop...

It seems to go 1 month normal, 1 month has additional content, so this has been a normal month, I have a feeling with all the war changes it will stay as a standard month... which sucks.

Comments

• Options
    NinjAlanNinjAlan Posts: 358 ★★★
    I'm predicting a return of rifts, given lockjaw is involved
  • Options
    No_More_HeroesNo_More_Heroes Posts: 471 ★★
    Hope so
  • Options
    People flagging my post have no life, seriously lol.

Grow up fool
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    More info of the quest coming today or tomorrow. You'll see the answer to your question there
  • Options
    eXtripa69 wrote: »
    More info of the quest coming today or tomorrow. You'll see the answer to your question there

I know mate, was just wondering what everyone else here thinks, I know the mods won't say anything
  • Options
    ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★

I know mate, was just wondering what everyone else here thinks, I know the mods won't say anything

We will be told once the next update comes out and they release all information about the monthly special event and other stuff. My personal guess is that we will miss out on an extra special challenge though given that war is being revamped.
  • Options
    Thawnim wrote: »

We will be told once the next update comes out and they release all information about the monthly special event and other stuff. My personal guess is that we will miss out on an extra special challenge though given that war is being revamped.

Yah that was my original thinking, I would be happier if war rewards and crystals had been revamped too though, not just the map and nodes
  • Options
    SirnoobSirnoob Posts: 952 ★★★
    I'm hoping we get a gifting event or something like that been a while since weary had one
  • Options
    SlyCat42SlyCat42 Posts: 500 ★★
    We don't have any new info on that yet.. sure hope so.

Could really use an extra event this month. Free stuff from the calendars is great, but when you can't progress farther in the normal chapters it's nice to have an extra quest to get some better rewards on.

Just not the ones that pop up for a few hours at a time. If you need timed ones just make them daily. Not fun having to check in with the game every couple hours to just not miss one. With the spiderman timed quests I felt like I had to set a timer or not sleep to get them all.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    NinjAlan wrote: »
    I'm predicting a return of rifts, given lockjaw is involved

Not sure what's coming, but I would love to see Rifts return again.
  • Options
    SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,144 ★★★★★
    Man I am LOVING the new ignore feature...
  • Options
    Snizzbar wrote: »

What's that gotta do with anything? Never knew there was an ignore feature, you can be my first anyway tool
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    Snizzbar wrote: »

What's that gotta do with anything? Never knew there was an ignore feature, you can be my first anyway tool

Random comment, but we could probably assume its direction. Can't condone the reaction you gave, but it's off-topic for sure. ;)