**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Ghost+hood synergy tanking sp3 phase timer interaction change

cookiedealercookiedealer Posts: 260 ★★
edited March 2020 in Bugs and Known Issues
Did you guys notice that now, ghost (with hood synergy) after tanking a sp3, the phase timer doesn't reset?

This combined with the fact that sometimes right after the sp3: the defender can 1) get in a quick light attack faster than you can dash back, or 2) medium intercept on your dash back.

Some might think just hold block after a sp3, but that is still a "nerf" to ghost, and also not an option vs an unblockable (or siphon, counter tactics -like kind of node) defender.

Please speak up if you guys have faced similar situations.

Comments

• Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    The phase timer never reset, if you look at ghost’s phase text it says the phase ends if ghost blocks an attack or initiates an attack, eating a special isn’t this and therefore doesn’t and shouldn’t stop the phase, and the phase timer isn’t ever reset by anything
  • Options
    cookiedealercookiedealer Posts: 260 ★★
    Lvernon15 said:

The phase timer never reset, if you look at ghost’s phase text it says the phase ends if ghost blocks an attack or initiates an attack, eating a special isn’t this and therefore doesn’t and shouldn’t stop the phase, and the phase timer isn’t ever reset by anything

Ok, thank you. I guess I remembered wrong.
  • Options
    SeraphionSeraphion Posts: 1,496 ★★★★
    I never had problems with dashing back after the SP3 🤔