**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Generic Awakening on Gwenpool or Dormammu??

HQ101HQ101 Posts: 422 ★★
So, I am in love with Gwenpool. I love the fact she can Bleed and Stun. Awesome champ. Plus, I have maxed Deep Wounds.

Dormammu is pretty interesting too. He would most likely be used in AW. I hear he is good as boss, but I already have a R4 Five star duped Magik for that.

I've had several tell me Gwenpool doesnt need to be duped to be awesome. I suppose my question is, how true is this? How much better is Gwenpool if she is duped.

And who do I give the Generic Awakening to?

Comments

• Options
    Shadow_roastShadow_roast Posts: 399
    Gp for sure, she doesn't need to be duped to do great dmg, but duping her really helps, if u reach 50 hits combo it's like 99 sig bw pre 12.0 patch
  • Options
    RehctansBewRehctansBew Posts: 442 ★★★
    I'd say Dorm as it opens his degen and other abilities. I love GP but she is boss either way, Dorm benefits more from being awoken.
  • Options
    MhykkeMhykke Posts: 431 ★★★
    I would hold and not use on either. Gwenpool is great even unduped. Yes, the dupe is nice, but you can still use gwenpool quite a bit without the dupe.

Dorm would be mainly used for defense, wouldn't use that gem on a defensive character.

I'd hold the generic for another character.