**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Ghost

AKTEKAKTEK Posts: 308 ★★
edited March 2020 in Bugs and Known Issues
I was fighting agaist Rhino(agis intercept) on node 13 of alliance war in p3 and phase intercept of ghost is no longer counting as intercept.
Post edited by Kabam Lyra on

Comments

• AKTEKAKTEK Posts: 308 ★★
    first time i didn't record .Even after doing more then 10 phase intercpts charges were not removed.
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    I don't think you could ever use ghost phase to counter aegis intercept to begin with.
  • AKTEKAKTEK Posts: 308 ★★

I don't think you could ever use ghost phase to counter aegis intercept to begin with.

same happened to my alliance mate today which was working before.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    You can’t phase 2 hits then hit them, you have to punish the dash immediately after the first hit is phased
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    AKKKTEK said:

I was fighting agaist Rhino(agis intercept) on node 13 of alliance war in p3 and phase intercept of ghost is no longer counting as intercept.Another nerf to ghost abily.

It does count. But at that time Rhino is unstoppable so yes, you can remove it but you’ll be comboed if you do. Lol
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★

so ghost's phase intercepts count as aegis intercept only if she does 1 hit phase intercepts and not 2 hit phase intercepts?

And you have to respond quickly
  • SeraphionSeraphion Posts: 1,496 ★★★★
    AKKKTEK said:

I was fighting agaist Rhino(agis intercept) on node 13 of alliance war in p3 and phase intercept of ghost is no longer counting as intercept.

I was never able to do 2 hit intercept vs rhino and remove aegis. I took path 9 last season and this season.
    I always went in full hp and tanked hits every time I intercepted his first M.
    Lost ~50% every time but as far as I know this is the only way with ghost.