**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Joe Fixit

You made Kinpin so perfect. Amazing.
But Joe Fixit keeps a trash.
Please makes him better.
With unstoppable, better regeneration, fisical resists, fury increased, power gain.
Think with Care.
Bests regards

Comments

• SungjSungj Posts: 2,111 ★★★★★
    He actually isn't terrible with a bit of luck with your first few gambler's buff rolls he can have decent damage output, paired with his sp1 bleed and sp2 stun he has some uses. In no way is he a god tier champ but isn't complete trash like LC either just quite average and there isn't really anything wrong with that
  • Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
    Sungj wrote: »
    He actually isn't terrible with a bit of luck with your first few gambler's buff rolls he can have decent damage output, paired with his sp1 bleed and sp2 stun he has some uses. In no way is he a god tier champ but isn't complete trash like LC either just quite average and there isn't really anything wrong with that

Not really... cunning is all you can REALLY hope for and that's not too much. I agree he shouldn't be God tier like Savage Hulk but he needs viability
  • SungjSungj Posts: 2,111 ★★★★★
    Mr_Otter wrote: »

Not really... cunning is all you can REALLY hope for and that's not too much. I agree he shouldn't be God tier like Savage Hulk but he needs viability

He is surprisingly viable I tested out a bunch of "trash tier" champions( LC, IP, kamala kahn, she hulk, antman, fixit, loki, etc all at 3/30) in various places to see if there are any situations where they are actually decent and fixit was the only one that really surprised me. I did a bit of testing in master and act 5.1/5.2 and he performed pretty decent, the increased crit with clubs in these long fights became really noticeable and after 60 hits he was critting a lot and his sp2 stun is really long, I actually got through 4 or 5 fights in act 5.2.5 with just joe fixit alone so he can to some point counter bane with that stun. With deep wounds his bleed is actually quite strong. He is kinda like better version of venom for me where he isn't that great but is a lot of fun to play but unlike venom he has utility and decent damage so I can actually play challenging content with him I don't think I could beat 5.2.5 moonknight with 3/30 venom.