**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Sunday Funday

GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,248 ★★★★★
So, now that the new Arenas have been running for a couple weeks, I think it's breathed some life back into Sundays. I have to be honest, unless I was running a Cat Arena or doing a particular Quest, they always seemed to drag on. Anyone else feel the same way? It's nice to have some more motivation on Sundays. I'm pleased overall.

Comments

• Options
    Fair enough. Not for everyone. I'm enjoying it.
  • Options
    RasputinscurseRasputinscurse Posts: 95
    Yeah was always my day off before so it’s nice to have. However every day is a day off now so

• Options
    RasputinscurseRasputinscurse Posts: 95

• Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,193 ★★★★★
    Forgot to grind again oh well grinde our grandmaster and got a really bad headache after the revser controls but oh I’m loved the figth ikow this post didn’t hav much abudt but forgot to star grinde after I’m done act6 that was my point
  • Options
    Always next week. :)
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    For me it’s a quick 1 hour grind of 6 stars and high rank 5 stars for a solid stack of 5* shards, not complaining
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,193 ★★★★★
    Lvernon15 said:

For me it’s a quick 1 hour grind of 6 stars and high rank 5 stars for a solid stack of 5* shards, not complaining

Agerd but oh grandmaster so headache after revser controls I’m just gav op.
  • Options
    silentagsilentag Posts: 429 ★★★
    I went full on the first 2 weeks, but since my main grinding time is while my toddlers nap, sometimes I fall asleep too and then I miss out on my main chance to run the arena 🤣. Hopefully I’ll have more time next weekend