**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

What is purpose human torch and black widow cv synergy?

limeade32limeade32 Posts: 404 ★★
The synergy: Add Black Widow (Claire Voyant) to a team with Human Torch to activate the 'Fire and Forget' synergy bonus so that whenever the Opponent of Black Widow (Claire Voyant) or Human Torch is immune to Incinerate they’re inflicted with a Slow Debeuff for 8 seconds reducing the Ability Accuracy of Unstoppable and Evade effects by 100%. This Debuff does not stack and will not trigger if the Opponent has natural Class advantage.

What uses does this have? Is is supposed to counter something specific because I cant think of any practical uses for this.

Comments

• Options
    OctoberstackOctoberstack Posts: 872 ★★★★
    Annihilus with his Cosmic Rod up I guess
  • Options
    Clobberin_TimeClobberin_Time Posts: 88
    Annihilus is currently the only base champion this works on, as he is incinerate immune while he holds his Cosmic Control Rod, and gains unstoppable with his stifle debuffs.

It may also work against the debuff immune node when facing unstoppable champions, but I haven't had a chance to test it out, unfortunately.

Keep in mind that it is also an active debuff, so it interacts with the despair mastery if that's something you're going for.
  • Options
    Das_giDas_gi Posts: 320 ★★
    It doesn’t work for debuff immune since it’s an active debuff. Only works for annihilus and an incinerate immune champ with mesmerize like for example a sunspot, void or human torch with mesmerize node
  • Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,364 ★★★★★
    Not widely useful; but it could be handy, if your opponent is Incinerate immune, but placed on a node like Mesmerise, Footloose, Brawl or Aspect of War.