Options

6.4.2 Bugged Spider-Gwen

Contest_ChumpionContest_Chumpion Posts: 18
edited March 2020 in Bugs and Known Issues
Using my iPhone 11 with iOS 13.3.1 and T-Mobile as my carrier; I came across a bug in 6.4.2 facing Spider-Gwen while using my r4 5* duped Colossus. I was playing using cellular data on version 26.0 of mcoc in story mode. The bug occurs whenever I get to a special 2 using colossus, I stun the opponent (Spider-Gwen) then perform a heavy attack and chain in my special 2. The bug that happens is the first part of the special 2 attack lands, followed by Spider-Gwen evading the second part of the attack, and then getting hit by the third part of the special 2 attack. How is she able to avoid any part of a special attack after already being hit by a portion of it? This happens consistently. After she evades the second portion of Colossus sp2, she goes into a blocking stance which allows her to be hit by the 3rd part of the sp2.

Comments

• Options
    Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    Auto evades can happen at any point of a multi hit heavy or special.
    Also because his sp2 is unblockable. I believe that gives her a huge boost to her chance to evade.
  • Options
    Patchie93 said:

Auto evades can happen at any point of a multi hit heavy or special.
    Also because his sp2 is unblockable. I believe that gives her a huge boost to her chance to evade.

You’re right, I read her profile, it’s actually an ability of her. Plz delete this thread Mods, thanks!