**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Colossus Armour Up not activating

Hi guys

I'm not sure if this is a bug or anything, but this is for my fight against Human Torch (second mini boss) using Colossus in AQ map 5. During the fight, the initial armour up didn't initiate (although the wordings "Armour Up" appeared). Throughout the fight, during parry and even SP1, the same thing occurred, with the words "Armour Up" appearing but no Armour Up symbol.

At first I thought it could be the buffet node that is affecting this, but Human Torch did not gain any life. Am I missing something or is this a legit bug?

Comments

• Options
    LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    edited March 2020
    Buffet is bugged, doing the same thing for champions like Venom the Duck that start the fight with Buffs. There's another Post on the topic that Kabam just replied to, they are looking into it.
  • Options
    Da2Vero33ManDa2Vero33Man Posts: 158
    Is there a link to that post
  • Options
    Kabam ZibiitKabam Zibiit Posts: 7,033
    Hey there, there is a link to that post here. We'll update everyone as more information becomes more available.