**UPDATE - iPAD STUCK FLICKERING SCREEN**
The 47.0.1 hotfix to address the issue of freezing & flashing lights on loading screens when trying to enter a fight, along with other smaller issues, is now ready to be downloaded through the App Store on IOS.
More information here.

Archangel neurotoxin/stun on BPCW causes reflective armor stun! [Not A Bug]

Carlos1971Carlos1971 Member Posts: 8
edited August 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
Why does Archangel's neurotoxin/stun on BPCW result in the reflective armor buff triggering?

It is ridiculously frustrating when you are beating BPCW easily in AW and then the neurotoxin/stun kicks in on him, which results in Archangel getting stunned and for BPCW to bleed the hell out of me from a combo!!!

Is the reflective armor of BPCW only meant to trigger when 'physically' hit?

4d96r2s6wi3w.png

Post edited by Kabam Wolf on

Comments

• ThisguyThisguy Member Posts: 80
    Happens with gwenpool too. If BPCW has an armor up buff active it'll reflect ANY stun.
  • Carlos1971Carlos1971 Member Posts: 8
    Thisguy wrote: »
    Happens with gwenpool too. If BPCW has an armor up buff active it'll reflect ANY stun.

Yes I can imagine what you see is BPCW standing there bleeeding away and then the stun occurs only for GP to stun and for him to rush in and bleed you out.

I understand the concept of the reflective armor but don't believe it is being applied correctly as it is stated in his abilities.
  • ThisguyThisguy Member Posts: 80
    AA and GP only deal physical damage. So any stun they inflict would be a "physical stun effect"
  • Carlos1971Carlos1971 Member Posts: 8
    No, the neurotoxin stun is an after-effect that occurs when I'm at a distance from BPCW. If it was ANY stun it would say that in his abilities, which it doesn't,
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Member Posts: 36,520 ★★★★★
    Works with any Stun.
  • Shadow_roastShadow_roast Member Posts: 399
    edited August 2017
    Lol that's clearly not a bug, and as @GroundedWisdom and others said, it works with any stun, even with gp, every champ got those weak match up so don't be surprised, tho i suggest doing a special attack as soon as a neur expires, so u don't get stunned
  • SlyCat42SlyCat42 Member Posts: 504 ★★
    It's possible to stop this from happening if his ability accuracy gets low enough, but it has a 100% chance to proc already so lowering it that much is difficult. For example, Pacify helps against him a lot because it adds more accuracy reduction.

Another way is to save your specials. He can't interrupt specials. Just use one when the neurotoxin is running out so he can't reflect it.
  • Tmasters1984Tmasters1984 Member Posts: 451
    edited August 2017
    It says physical stun - that's not the same as being physically hit.

It reflects Quakes concussive stun too, and the stuns from Ronan and both Thors.
  • SungjSungj Member Posts: 2,113 ★★★★★
    Carlos1971 wrote: »
    No, the neurotoxin stun is an after-effect that occurs when I'm at a distance from BPCW. If it was ANY stun it would say that in his abilities, which it doesn't,

The nuerotoxin is caused by physical attacks so the stun from it counts as a physical stun .
  • Kabam WolfKabam Wolf Member Posts: 1,277 ★★★
    Hey OP. The previous comments are right; this is working correctly, as BPCW reflects any stun. Sorry for the confusion!
This discussion has been closed.