**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

most distracting things in game(during a fight)

2»

Comments

• Options
    World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,573 ★★★★★

@MikeHock , yes. And I’ve talked about that in numerous threads over the years about that OBSTRUCTING VIEW Pole (and similar in at least one other fight scene, forget where now, think another one was a guard rail of sorts, or a light pole) that comes into view. Actually surprised that your particular post back then didn’t really have anyone else commenting in it.

I think those cases are just a Layout/Design problem with how the Fight Scenes were graphically designed.

As opposed to other things that have popped up from time to time, like the Point-of-View dropping down to Ground Level and now you have huge portions of the surface layer sort of covering about a third of the screen, or the YELLOW SPOT that would appear near the Opponent from time to time (they’ve said that one is a remnant of some buff that the opponents were getting or something like that).
    Those are more technical bugs in the system, not sure if they are still occurring for some ppl or not.

Someone posted a picture in a different thread today and you can clearly see the yellow dot that occurs after an L3

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/188164/whats-ths-most-damage-youve-did-in-one-hit
  • Options
    TheToxicCactusTheToxicCactus Posts: 368 ★★
    MikeHock said:

There’s a random pole that gets in my face near the right corner of the guardians of the galaxy prison stage. Anyone else have that happen?

There’s a random pole that gets in my face near the right corner of the guardians of the galaxy prison stage. Anyone else have that happen?

Yes, I’ve seen something like that in at least a couple different fight scenes.

A Pole or other that is normally positioned BEHIND the “Camera” filming the fight (yes, the fight scenes are 3D, and the Camera is not always behind “everything”).
    And so when you back away very far from the opponent, the Camera moves further back. And at a certain point left/right in the fight scene you will get those particular objects now becoming visible to the Fight Camera.

Very annoying, if it’s placed just right you can’t see what your opponent is doing.
    I believe you're both referring to what I posted about in this thread that I started in November 2017.

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/35336/obstructed-view#latest

Here's one of the last vids I posted about it(never mind the sleepy Modok)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tmHabWrqWPc
    Yes that’s the pole lol. Really distracting
  • Options
    WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    The way the camera angle changes differently in some stages and the lack of contrast between background and the fight or too much going on in the background