**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

She hulk bug

Trap_JesusTrap_Jesus Posts: 224
edited March 2020 in General Discussion
While questing the mole man expeditions I used my she hulk to avoid the annoying unstoppable mole man has but when I landed a heavy during my combo it never activates a slow debuff on him. Also when I landed a heavy into his block it never activated a slow debuff either nor did it remove his unstoppable. It says nothing about being immune to slow debuff at all in his description. So I’m wondering if shehulk is bugged? Is mole man bugged?

Comments

• Options
    -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    Mole Man has class advantage over her, rendering her abilities useless. Never use her vs skill champs.
  • Options
    heintje12heintje12 Posts: 30
    no bug - moleman can just shrug off debuffs
  • Options
    xLunatiXxxLunatiXx Posts: 1,142 ★★★★★
    He simply shrugs the slow off ? Just a guess
  • Options
    Bala_riyz01Bala_riyz01 Posts: 145
    science slow wont works on skills
  • Options
    -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★

Her abilities are not useless against skill champs? She still is able to put a slow debuff on them. you can Also still gain furies and when dodging a sp against a skill is restores all her furies.

Read her heavy attack abilities. It clearly states that opponents with class advantage can not be slowed. All skill champs render her slow mechanic useless. It has always been this way.