**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Elsa Bloodstone worth R4?

MephistoMephisto Posts: 522 ★★★
Tested my 5* R1 at ROL WS. At 300 hits, WS was down to 30% health. Is she worth ranking up for Act 5 exploration and monthly UC EQ? What's best playstyle?

Comments

• deepblack12deepblack12 Posts: 229 ★★
    I just got her too. Was wondering the same thing.
  • HyzerBombHyzerBomb Posts: 80
    I took mine to R5, mostly for AW defense but she's actually pretty enjoyable to play. Her crits can deal quite a bit of damage and if you use NF and quake synergy that evade will trigger her counter too. You can apply some pretty quick busted debuffs that way and get some good incinerate damage. Her purifies are helpful. I wouldn't necessarily use her for any act 6 work but she can be handy for fights like invisible woman. Totally up to you, if you like her play style then go for it, she's pretty fun. If you want some WS footage or other fights let me know and I can make some.
  • Tru100Tru100 Posts: 260 ★★
    Absolutely. She’s borderline r5 eligible. I took her up cause I didn’t have any better skill class candidates for r4 at the time but have been pleasantly surprised. She’s solid counter for Terrax this month, she purifies his weakness buffs and converts into damage boost. For same reason great on many UC nodes that apply non-damaging debuffs like close encounters or power sting, others, which she converts to precision buffs. She’s a spidey and Fantastic Four killer. Her evade mechanic is nice, helps you get ins on stun immune for example, or Annihilus types. Her alternating between incinerate/cold snap is super useful. Not many champs immune to both. Her buster buffs make her hard hitter even without the DOT effects.

Simple and fun play style, mlll combos to start and apply busters, unless facing evade champ then you end combos w medium to apply coldsnap (this can be annoying at times). Build to Sp1 or sp2 depending on needs, rinse repeat. I don’t use the sp3 much thus far to know if it’s helpful. Awakened isn’t necessary but gives her a small damage boost against science and XL champs, and for final boss nodes. Some interesting synergies, though none I’d say is vital or game-changing.

I’m exploring act 5 currently and she’s become my primary lane clearer, clearing fights in 20-30 hits. On power shield nodes sp2 is glorious and melts most opponents you come across. I think she’s a step behind the elite in skill class (NF, Aegon, Blade), and you’ll find some fights/situations she’s not good for but overall great damage dealer, and easily top 10 skill champ imo. I recently pulled Gwenpool and suspect they’re of similar value/utility.
  • issamaf80issamaf80 Posts: 1,472 ★★★
    YESSSS
  • MephistoMephisto Posts: 522 ★★★
    edited March 2020
    HyzerBomb said:

If you want some WS footage or other fights let me know and I can make some.

@HyzerBomb One video versus RoL WS will be really helpful. Thank you.
  • HyzerBombHyzerBomb Posts: 80
    edited March 2020
    @Mephisto add me on line the file is too large to post here. 120 hits and I went through all the specials for you too. I like S3 cause it'll give you a bunch of cruelties that refresh when you reload. My line handle is "HyzerBomb PST GMT-8"
  • MephistoMephisto Posts: 522 ★★★
    @HyzerBomb couldn't find you on line.
    Add me on "mephisto_5.30"