**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Is my new 5* pull any good?

I have never had him as any * so I’m not sure if it’s worth wasting resources on him.

Comments

• ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    Its definitely worth at least a R3, beyond that however will be up to your playstyle and what you need.
  • luanamenderluanamender Posts: 229

Its definitely worth at least a R3, beyond that however will be up to your playstyle and what you need.

I’m on my path to uncollected. Currently I have Warlock and CAIW at rank 4 and I’m considering rank 4 Claire Voyant. Now I’m not sure if I’ll use my resources on Claire or on Iceman.
  • Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,624 ★★★★★
    Go claire
  • spaceoctopusspaceoctopus Posts: 1,111 ★★★
    Where you are in game iceman can still be very useful, but I’d definitely rank Claire ahead of him.
  • Tru100Tru100 Posts: 260 ★★
    Prob BWCV for r4 first, but Iceman is an old faithful type and still a top shelf mutant. His ability to tank sp3 is always useful and still kinda unique. You have immunities w warlock and BWCV, but he’ll also help counter evade champs via coldsnap. If not before BWCV he may well be best one to rank next. R3 for sure, but still very r4 viable.
  • TheSaithTheSaith Posts: 628 ★★★
    Needs duped for Maximus out put but still a good champ. Bleed and poison immune and Ice armor plus good damage and damage overtime. I wish i could get him as 5 star he definitely a game changer