**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Suggestions on my roaster

Hey everyone! My name is Thunderbil and I wanted to have your reviews on my champions that who should be upgraded and who should be left at rank 1.

Comments

• Options
    BoranParkerBoranParker Posts: 47
    edited March 2020
    Make Human Torch R5 as fast as possible. If you have a science awakening gem, use for him. Star-Lord needs to be duped and needs high signatures. He's one of the best attackers in the game. Hulk Ragnarok ; Old Man Logan, Aarkus, Guillotine, Morningstar, Proxima Midnight, Doctor Octopus and Kamala Khan. These are also great champions. You can rank up them to R3 or R4 depending on the situation. Left the others at Rank 1.
  • Options
    THUNDERBILTHUNDERBIL Posts: 267
    @BoranParker I have a mystic and mutant class awakening gem and as far as human torch goes he will be my very 1st rank 5 then sentinel I guess. Ghulk, OML, Proxima, Morningstar, Guillotine,Vision Aarkus and Hela are R3 already.
  • Options

@BoranParker I have a mystic and mutant class awakening gem and as far as human torch goes he will be my very 1st rank 5 then sentinel I guess. Ghulk, OML, Proxima, Morningstar, Guillotine,Vision Aarkus and Hela are R3 already.

Good then. I prefer you not to R5 Sentinel first. Make Star-Lord R5 if you can. Don't rank up Hela and Old Man Logan anymore. They can stay at R3. Give priority to Human Torch and Star-Lord.
  • Options
    DeejDeej Posts: 108

Good then. I prefer you not to R5 Sentinel first. Make Star-Lord R5 if you can. Don't rank up Hela and Old Man Logan anymore. They can stay at R3. Give priority to Human Torch and Star-Lord.
    random question- do you still think its worth ranking a starlord unduped?
  • Options
    edited March 2020
    Deej said:

random question- do you still think its worth ranking a starlord unduped?
    I already told him. Star-Lord needs to be duped and needs high signatures. But in my opinion, unduped Star-Lord is still better than Sentinel.