**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Help! Who should I rank 5 or r2 next?

MazraMazra Posts: 60
edited March 2020 in Strategy and Tips
Trying to figure out who to rank up next. Need more answers for top game content. Mainly act 6.3 and above, variants etc. Have comic awakening gem.

Help! Who should I rank 5 or r2 next? 10 votes

Symbiote supreme
10%
Astounds 1 vote
Blade
0%
Archangel
0%
Killmonger
0%
Havok
10%
Dead1 1 vote
Stealth spidey
30%
EvangelionlovrPintzzRedcorpus 3 votes
Other
50%
Osfan8WerewrymAleorLegendary_PoeySpideyFunko 5 votes

Comments

• Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★
    Other
    I’d say Thing, because you need a solid science champion and thing is a beast for a lot of content.
  • Options
    AleorAleor Posts: 3,056 ★★★★★
    Other
    Magik for power control, wasp for fun, shehulk to deal with all the very funny unstoppable bs.
    Personally I'd go with magik, she's great overall
  • Options
    PintzzPintzz Posts: 297 ★★
    Stealth spidey
    Depends on what content you are working on. Personally stealth spidey has jumped into the first place spotlight for me for any content. He was almost essential for exploration for 6.4 for me.
    AA is still amazing
    G2099 also has been a champ that has helped me through a lot. Doesn’t require the dupe either
  • Options
    MazraMazra Posts: 60
    Good points. I'm mainly trying to complete act 6. Who would be worth taking one on my other rank 5s out and putting in for the content. My thoughts. Symbiote for buff champs, stealth for unstoppable, havok for korg or damage back, blade for potion saving, thing because my science are not very good. Medusa. Is magik need much for 6.3 or 6.4? Archangel for ability accuracy but matchup dependent. G2099 for damage and immunity. My 6*s suck
  • Options
    WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    Other
    Sentinel. I just took my 6* to r3 unduped. He’s a great addition to the r5 roster.
  • Options
    Legendary_PoeyLegendary_Poey Posts: 209
    Other
    I would say sentinel. He can do good work in variant 2 & 3 and is a soild double immune champ which in it self can be helpful.