**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

How to use void??

GnotnusGnotnus Posts: 89
edited March 2020 in Strategy and Tips
Lately, I have tried to use my duped void efficiently. But I wonder if my way of using this champ is a right way.
so when fight starts, I hit until my energy reaches to the level where I can hit sp1 so I can debuff the opponent. and by that time, clock for debuff (20 secs) also reaches to the point where I can give additional debuff. So I kept using sp1 until I get FOV.
Please share your thoughts if your pro void player.
Thanks in advance.

Comments

• MemphistophilesMemphistophiles Posts: 79
    Yeah, that's how I've always used my awakened Void. Bait specials, dodge attacks, spam SP1s. Once you get a few different stacks, their health will start draining away without even having to touch them (helpful vs 'damage on contact' champs').
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    There is a second way that focuses more on the Fury of the SP3. You'll need the resonate mastery to inflict weakness debuffs.

You begin the fight with like one or two SP1's until you get three unique debuffs. Then you build up to a SP3. Right before you launch it, you parry so you've five unique debuffs: three intimidating presence debuffs, one resonate weakness debuff and one parry debuff. It gives a Fury with +250% potency. You can increase it further with Sentry and Aegon fury synergy. Often, the OG Hulk synergy is used as well.