**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Best Cosmic For Act 4+

While I am still holding out for Ægon and/or Cull Obsidian (whom I recently pulled but only 3-Star) I was rewarded 4-Star Vision (Aarkus) from the Mole Man Expedition Special Quest amongst others (notably, duplicate of Rogue at 4-Star)

Currently I have Gamora being the top Cosmic-Class Champion due to Awakened with high Rank although I do have Angela and Hyperion too.

Angela provides awesome Synergy Bonuses however I do not know if she can outperform Gamora with raw Burst Damage potential? Furthermore, Hyperion seems cool but I don't believe that his Power Gain is worthwhile compared to mediocre Damage.

Vision offers more with Utility and wrecks all Tech-Class Champions; especially Robots which make up a large portion of Act Quests.

Perhaps I should prioritize Vision (Aarkus) with Gamora awaiting Rank 4-5 Upgrade Catalysts and save up more Gold then work on Angela to possibly Rank 3 or higher if I can get her Awakened.

When if at all does Hyperion have strengths or advantage other than versus Tech-Class Champions?

Comments

• 4dlai4dlai Posts: 250
    I would wait for corvus he shreds everything even at rank 1 but if you awaken hyperion first then rank him up and go