**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Silver surfer buff

So I know I’m not the only one disappointed with silver surfer. This champion was well awaited for and when he came out I was a little upset. I really wish he hit harder like a lot of the cosmic champions do... honestly, i would rather use Angela over the silver surfer at this point.

Kabam, please invest your time into buffing this champion. And make it a really good one.

Thanks

Comments

• Options
    TP33TP33 Posts: 1,595 ★★★★
    Silver surfer himself is a pretty good champion with nice damage and good utility.
    The main complaint of silver surfer is the fact that he wasn’t as good as people wanted him to be with all the hype surrounding him. He’s a good champion, but not what we expected.
  • Options
    KbaKba Posts: 6
    His damage is still “meh” there is so many champion I will choose over him to level up. I don’t care if he has high prestige ...
  • Options
    TP33TP33 Posts: 1,595 ★★★★
    His damage isn’t meh it’s GOOD
    Say he does 500 damage on a hit (around 5* rank 3/4 damage)
    He does 230 extra damage per type of buff, that can count for fury, armour, power gain, power cosmic, unblockable and vigilance (phase but power cosmic is removed), so maximum 1380 in total. This is quite easily achievable if you can play well with surfer. With the 2 fury buffs he can DOUBLE his damage, giving 2000+1380=3380 damage on BASIC hits.

Don’t have the time to figure out how much the sp2 would do, it has around 6 hits, minimum 20280 damage in total.

Not to mention utility. Vigilance means you can’t miss so invisibility etc get shut down. Unblockable sp2 is great and helpful. Armour break on heavies can inflate damage EVEN more but calculations are too difficult to work out. But armour break has utility on its own.

He doesn’t need a buff. If they DO buff him he’ll become ‘unbalanced’, they then proceed to nerf him again, make him a bad champ. Bad idea
  • Options
    Blackshadow0203Blackshadow0203 Posts: 171
    TP33 said:

His damage isn’t meh it’s GOOD
    Say he does 500 damage on a hit (around 5* rank 3/4 damage)
    He does 230 extra damage per type of buff, that can count for fury, armour, power gain, power cosmic, unblockable and vigilance (phase but power cosmic is removed), so maximum 1380 in total. This is quite easily achievable if you can play well with surfer. With the 2 fury buffs he can DOUBLE his damage, giving 2000+1380=3380 damage on BASIC hits.

Don’t have the time to figure out how much the sp2 would do, it has around 6 hits, minimum 20280 damage in total.

Not to mention utility. Vigilance means you can’t miss so invisibility etc get shut down. Unblockable sp2 is great and helpful. Armour break on heavies can inflate damage EVEN more but calculations are too difficult to work out. But armour break has utility on its own.

He doesn’t need a buff. If they DO buff him he’ll become ‘unbalanced’, they then proceed to nerf him again, make him a bad champ. Bad idea

I have to agree, I just recently pulled a 5* silver surfer and I honestly don’t understand why a majority of people dislike him. I’m personally a fan of this character. I like little bits of utility like “vigilance”. I mean, if they buff him, I’ll take it, but I’m not expecting it. Probably rank him up to R4.
  • Options
    slackerslacker Posts: 772 ★★★★
    He just a little bit buff on his fury buffs or potential of his armor break and he will really good