**UPDATE - iPAD STUCK FLICKERING SCREEN**
The 47.0.1 hotfix to address the issue of freezing & flashing lights on loading screens when trying to enter a fight, along with other smaller issues, is now ready to be downloaded through the App Store on IOS.
More information here.

Took away my 5* hero!! [Not A Bug]

Baboss187Baboss187 Member Posts: 140
edited August 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
I already had 4&5* shards before the exploit and yes the exploit did help me get my 5* hero BUT!! You took away everything I worked for before the exploit. You owe me shards!!!!!!! Who do I talk to?
Post edited by Kabam Wolf on

Comments

• KyoKyo Member Posts: 8
    Meu herói de 4 estrelas sumiu quero de volta
  • Uncle_Fatty_247Uncle_Fatty_247 Member Posts: 352 ★★
    If you received any extra shards during the quest rewards fiasco, they stated that it would be removed from your account.

What's unfortunate is, whether you got these shards by mistake or intentionally, if you don't have enough shards in your current balance, they reversed your most recent crystal opening and gave you back the previous amount you had before the extra rewards were claimed.

If this is not your situation and you had your 5* deleted in error, the only beneficial option you have is to contact support and have them investigate further. Be mindful that they won't resolve this right away; it'll take some time, days if not longer.

The Kabam/Netmarble employees running the forums won't/can't help; they'll just repeat what I said and close the discussion.

Best of luck, be well.
  • AshburnAshburn Member Posts: 270
    There, there
  • Kabam WolfKabam Wolf Member Posts: 1,277 ★★★
    Hey @Baboss187. As @Uncle_Fatty_247 mentioned, this is an issue where you would want to submit a ticket to Customer Support. You can submit a ticket in the game by tapping the gear icon in the top left corner of the app, then choosing Support. Thanks for understanding.
This discussion has been closed.