Sunday arena

ChelseaFCChelseaFC Member Posts: 97
Anyone know the cut off for Sunday arena last week for 1-10%? I know it’s been going up every week and wondering what it was last week and if you guys think it’ll keep rising. I think it’ll stop around 5 mill for a while.

Comments

• RapRap Member Posts: 3,208 ★★★★
    edited March 2020
    Which arena? I hit 44th in the 4 star at 4 mil so 3.5 should get you 1000 4 star shards at 1-10 percent. The 3 star i hit 2.5 and was in the top 1-10 percent the upper arena i can't say. Good luck though!
    edited March 2020
    LOL wow that just proves some of you just spend time running around hitting "disagree" cause you are just "disagreeable" people! I ranked 44th got the crystal, cracked it open and duped a 4 star juggernaut to signature 99...it did happen disagree or not!
  • Viper83Viper83 Member Posts: 210
    Rap said:

LOL wow that just proves some of you just spend time running around hitting "disagree" cause you are just "disagreeable" people! I ranked 44th got the crystal, cracked it open and duped a 4 star juggernaut to signature 99...it did happen disagree or not!

Probably because he was asking for crystal trove maybe?
  • mgj0630mgj0630 Member Posts: 1,090 ★★★★
    @ChelseaFC Not sure if this will help you or not, but I put up just a tic over 4 million, and it was good for 1-10% (rank 4,688).

I said to start with i had no idea on the upper arena but if not...here is the proof i know what i am talking about on the crystal cornucopia arena! Good luck which ever one ya play!