**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

New content idea

I think we all are sick of the only way of getting a new champ being by grinding 3 days for one in arena which is why I have thought of an idea (maybe not the best one) for new content in the game

This new gamemode would be you are given a random 3/4* champ ( out of any in the game not just your roster ) and you have to fight an opponent with infinite health or very high health.. Basically you will never be able to kill it but the way to win is the player that gets the most damage ( or top 1-10% or something) gets a champ in this gamemode you shouldn't have access to any mastery except maybe Parry/ evade (which is given to you for the fight) to create a 100% skill based gamemode this would encourage players to learn to evade better and would make the game feel more about skill rather than how many hours you put in or how many units you drop

Obviously this isn't a perfect idea id say there are a few flaws I do not see myself but kabam can improve upon it to make a fun gamemode that makes the game feel free fresh

Comments

• ted126oted126o Posts: 18
    Any and all feedback/tweaks appreciated
  • AppleisgodAppleisgod Posts: 1,420 ★★★★
    And then someone gets wolverine and wins lol
    Sorry I was not clear I meant that the champ is random but everyone gets that random champ that week and it changes the following week and so on... Maybe exclude some champs like sl wolverine sw etc
  • TheMageHunterTheMageHunter Posts: 711 ★★
    Just make us fight using golden adaptoids. That should solve unfair luck
  • IdontinksoIdontinkso Posts: 156
    You are on the right track, skill has little to do with the current arena system and it rewards account sharing and people who have no job or family taking up time during a 3 day period.

There are too many variables with different champs to make the playing field even with your proposal... wolverine and other regen champs would be necessary and lock out everyone else who doesnt have the key champs needed to play that way.

• Midknight007Midknight007 Posts: 764 ★★★
    edited August 2017
    Idontinkso wrote: »
    You are on the right track, skill has little to do with the current arena system and it rewards account sharing and people who have no job or family taking up time during a 3 day period.

That is why for others there is always the option to buy featured crystals. Can't grind for a chance, than pay for a spin.

It is a simple cost analysis by the player of what is more important.
    I do say that the random champ chosen is not picked from your roster but is any character in-game so everyone would get the same champ so it's fair for everyone
    Idontinkso wrote: »

There are too many variables with different champs to make the playing field even with your proposal... wolverine and other regen champs would be necessary and lock out everyone else who doesnt have the key champs needed to play that way.

I do say that each player gets a random champ not from their roster but from the game itself so u can get any character in-game... I do agree that champs like sl sw wolverine would be a bit op but if everyone is using him it's fair