Looking for Relaxed Alliance

I'm currently in an alliance of one and have a pretty busy schedule, but would like to join a relaxed alliance that doesn't require line or have any minimums to casually rank/level up. Would be active in AQ/AW, but as a casual player. Anyone interested in taking me on? Find me in game: deadpoetic45

Comments

• SonlokuSonloku Member Posts: 67
    Sup mate we are veteran chill laid back alliance silver 1 going up to gold 3 line is handy but not required aq5/4 aw 2bgs
  • MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Member Posts: 2,144 ★★★★
    Hi DP,

We are a chill alliance. No line, no minimums. Hit 50m/60m in AQ for regular glory (we like people to take part in AQ) run 2 BGs in war (silver 2).

No donations, no line, no minimums. Just want people willing to fight in AQ for the glory (proverbial and literal).

We have a number of laid back cavaliers.

Ilovescotch in game. Check us out.
  • zuffyzuffy Member Posts: 2,226 ★★★★★
    edited March 2020
    message me ingame zuffy or zuffy316 in Line. My alliance run AQ322, hit 50mil milestone + rank reward get you 2200 glory points. No requirement on donation or events. AQ and AW are optional.
  • Chadpool1Chadpool1 Member Posts: 348
    Hi. The a Deadpool Corps could be right for you. We are very chill. Just ask that you be active. Having line helps a lot. We are currently not asking for donations. We will be jumping back to map 554. Currently running map 443. War is optional. Line app is preferable so we can call clears, work with masteries set up, and just generally talk about anything. We have a great group of loyal big accounts that like the chill atmosphere we prove. Our people grow very quickly too. Many are becoming Uncollected and beyond.
    If you sound right to you let me know.
  • Chadpool1Chadpool1 Member Posts: 348
    Deadpool Corps (Dp&u2) in game