**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Deadpool Corps Looking for You?

Hi. Chadpool1 here. I’m with the Deadpool Corps (Dp&u2), and we are looking for AQ minded individuals and some that dig War.

In War we only do two groups so that people can concentrate on other stuff. You can cycle in and out to get your 5 Wars for rewards.

We are more focused on a strong AQ. You will grow your account very quickly with us. We typically run 554 first day then 543 for the rest of the week. That way you can focus on other parts of the game too, but maximize rewards.

We Just Ask That You Be Active.

Talkative helps too ;)~
We are on Line app so that helps.

So if the Deadpool Corps (Dp&u2) sounds like a place you can call home let me know. There’s only a couple spots open at the moment

Comments

• Va5S7KudhaVa5S7Kudha Posts: 85
    Do you require line?
  • Chadpool1Chadpool1 Posts: 348
    edited March 2020
    It certainly helps. Calling out clears and such. As long as you are really active we won’t balk at you not having it.

I fought having line forever but once I got it I liked it. The conversations we have are great. Our group is pretty diverse from all over the world. We help each other with rank up decisions, battle plans, helping with masteries set ups, whatever you need the group helps out!
  • SnoozeySnoozey Posts: 4
    Where could I contact you privately? I used to play mcoc but just recently got back into it, I'm very new to alot of the terms, especially this whole line thing lol
  • Chadpool1Chadpool1 Posts: 348
    Chadpool1 in game and line. I can now invite to chat (when I remember how)